“Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” –Dolly Parton
It’s taken 37 years for me to figure out that I am a writer, a storyteller, an explorer of truths… with a streak of curiosity 3 million miles wide and a well of enthusiasm that could power several thousand trips to the moon.
Over the years I’ve tried to stuff myself (unsuccessfully) into several traditional boxes until I finally realized that I can’t stand to be labeled, boxed in, or defined by one narrow title that doesn’t cover the scope or depth of who I am.
Being is a Verb: The Mission
If you are:
- insanely curious about people, places, and things
- in love with words and stories
- into photography
- a DIYer
- a foodie
- a round peg trying to fit in a square hole (or vice-versa)
you’ll probably find something here that interests you.
Being is where I explore creativity and define what inspired living means to me… but it’s not just about MY definitions at all. It’s about helping you to explore creativity and inspired living so that you can create YOUR own definitions too.
What to Expect
- Interviews with writers, artists, bloggers, experts, and random people
- Stories (true and otherwise)
- Photos & Art
- Creative Experiments (visual, spoken, written, and otherwise)
- An open (always) invitation to join in!
Don’t Miss a Post! Click here to get updates (and some random surprises) straight to your inbox.